| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Swift Current (Cda), Sk in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 42.1mm (1.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 16:04 long with an average length of 15:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Swift Current (cda), Sk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Swift Current (Cda), Sk:
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 301 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 226.5 kms (140.8 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SSE