| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Swift Current (Cda), Sk in October is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 15.4mm (0.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Swift Current (cda), Sk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Swift Current (Cda), Sk:
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 301 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 226.5 kms (140.8 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SSE